X-XSS-Protection: 1; mode=block X-Frame-Options: SAMEORIGIN X-Content-Type-Options: nosniff


We want you to have a safe and enjoyable entry to Bude Carnival 


If you are entering a Car, Car and Trailer, Lorry or Tractor and Trailer 


Please ensure:




The driver has informed his or her insurance company and has the correct driving licence


The driver of an agricultural tractor will need to ensure their driving licence permits such vehicles. The vehicle will need to be taxed accordingly, dependent on its registration with DVLA.


 Towing Vehicle Insurance


This is compulsory for all entries, again always use a reputable company or broker, listed below are examples of items you may wish to check as they could be considered essential points included in this policy:-


  • Check that your insurance company is aware the vehicle is being used to take part in a Carnival

  • Check that your insurance company are aware of any modifications you have made to the towing vehicle, eg. Moving the driver on a Tractor.

  • Check your vehicle is insured for towing Trailers

  • Check the Trailers are in turn covered for third party claims


Courtenay Insurance Services

Baradine House

3 Morwenna Terrace



EX23 8BU


T: 01288 355 295


Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Our FCA reference is 304841)